Open top menu
Sunday, November 9, 2014


When we first decided to become a business, I knew where I wanted to go, but sometimes I was just indecisive on how to get there. Over the years Gramkin Paper Studio has undergone a few changes. When the business started to grow, I sat down and really took a look at the products and what I wanted to do. 

The first thing that I did was focus our products.  I looked alot over the previous year at what products were selling and where the bulk of my business was coming from. At that point I realized that I had created a little niche for myself  that I then built my business around.

As you have noticed, we have bit by bit, rolled out our new branding. With this comes other changes as well and after careful consideration, we have decided to take a blog "Hiatus". 

Why a "Blog Hiatus", well quite simply the world has changed!
When we first started, Facebook and Instagram integration wasn't what it is today...hell Instagram wasn't even invented yet, lol. Because of the way that our customers (and quite frankly society) maneuvers thru eCommerce, we have decided to focus on our social media.

If you haven't visited out Facebook Page (facebook.com/gramkinpaper) or Instagram ( @gramkins) please do! In the next month you will see our presence there increase as we end our time here on the blog.

Now I'm not saying we will not be back on the blog, but as for now we are saying farewell in December. We will still keep the blog  up for anyone who wants to read past articles or download the freebies, but until then, we are not gone yet......

We of course have to leave you with our holiday freebie coming soon!



Blogger-Signature
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments